I’ve had the pleasure of sharing the exciting events happening at The Grand Theatre this season, specifically within the dance program. Kingston is so lucky to have incredible dance companies travel here and share their talent. In order to make sure that Kingstonians take advantage — without the financial strain — The City of Kingston is introducing Pay What You Want for next week’s 3,2,1 Dance! on February 15, 2018 at 7:30 p.m.
First I’ll tell you about the show and then I’ll let you know how you can score tickets. 3,2,1 Dance! features a variety of Ontario’s most talented dancers and choreographer’s solo, duet and trio performances. It doesn’t matter if you have a dance history, you will appreciate the incredible skill that these dancers bring to the stage.
Simply follow these steps:
1. Go to the box office on the day of the show and ask for PWYW tickets to 3, 2, 1 Dance!.
2. Receive an envelope with tickets in a designated section, a pencil with a reviewer’s comment card.
3. Enjoy the show, then after the show . . .
4. Complete the comment card, and deposit ANY amount into the envelope (cash, credit, cheque), whatever you feel the experience was worth.
5. Seal the envelope and drop it off anonymously with an usher on your way out.
For more show and ticket information contact the box office at 613-530-2050 or visit the Grand Theatre website: https://www.kingstongrand.ca/event/321-dance